C#/C++ Senior Software Engineer
1. Participate in the planning of software product projects and formulate specific project implementation plans;
2. Integrate and optimize various resources required for project development;
3. Participate in the system design and analysis of the project;
4. According to the development schedule and task assignment, complete the design, development and programming tasks of the corresponding module software.
1. Bachelor degree or above in computer technology or electrical automation;
2. proficient in C# or C++, more than one year of motion control, or automation equipment development experience.
3. Familiar with MySQL, SQLite and other conventional databases, with ORM experience is good;
4. It is better to have experience in developing .net framework platform;
5. Familiar with configuration management tools, such as: SVN, TFS, GIT and other one or more tools are better;
6. Happy to communicate, have a team spirit.
Working address: Suzhou, Jiangsu, China
E-mail delivery: email@example.com